Wondering what our school year looks like?
网赌软件排行榜把一个 游客指南 只为你!
Where do Winchendon students go next?
任何他们想要的地方-查看网赌软件排行榜的 2015-2020 College Enrollment Schools
For Families of Incoming Students
We’re excited your family will be on campus with us this fall. We expect you have questions which we’re ready to answer!
请网赌软件排行榜 or (电子邮件保护).
在这个夏天, you’ll receive a series of 电子邮件s from The Winchendon Team with important information regarding health insurance and registration forms. As these forms become available, the links listed here will become live.
In mid-June, expect us to ask for:
- 最后的记录 – we won’t be able to register your child for courses until we receive an official transcript. 你可以在这里下载表格.
- Health forms will be due 8月 1st
- Insurance information will also be due on 8月 1st (International students are automatically enrolled in the School’s Health Plan)
- Summer Reading lists will be posted here once they are available.
You’ll hear from us again in 8月 to be sure health forms are submitted. 除了, boarding students in 麻萨诸塞州 will also receive information about the roommate selection process.
At this point, we’ll also want to confirm travel arrangements have been finalized.
Whom do I contact if I have a question before school begins?
Director of Enrollment Management
卫生服务 & 卫生办公室
校友 & 父母 协会
Assistant Head of School for Teaching and Learning
捐赠 to continue Winchendon学校’s legacy
Excited to be a permanent name at TWS?
父母 & 家庭协会的细节
温顿学校的家长们 & 家庭协会 is a group of engaged volunteers who participate in a variety of activities in support of the School’s mission and its students.
For parents near and far, we have ways to stay connected!
- 父母 work with us to sponsor events (through phone, 电子邮件, or mail) and help us by providing snacks or baked goods for events.
- 父母 may also choose to fund specific items for Student Government events (i.e., balloons for a dance, a pizza party, snacks or baked goods, etc.) Your input and donations are is appreciated by all.
- By helping with our scheduled events, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and gain deeper insight into the TWS experience. Please join us in creating community with fellow TWS parents and our broader school family.
For more information on how you can get involved with the 父母 & 家庭协会 and how you can help, please contact:
校友 & 发展办公室协调员